Sunday, June 17, 2007

intuition and rationalization

"the heart is the most deceptive above all..."

with my intuition and my rationalization
self discipline is more of doing
what i like, when i like, with whom i like
decisions in life can change according to the I and R.
can you even call that self discipline?

i really don't know what i want or like
except for my I and R

can i live thru life in this way?
i probablly will always depend on these two friends and foe

how does God come in all this?
is this just the way He made me?
can He tolerate me although i can't even tolerate myself this way?

to these, i have no answer
i'll continue to seek and ask

4 comments:

Ms Krong said...

such a poetic post...

Singing Tigger said...

you found me here. :P

i like writing more in the poetic style sometimes. short, sharp and brings more clarity...

Ms Krong said...

haha! I think I've tracked you down nearly everywhere you leave a mark on the internet! :P

call me a die-hard fan!

Singing Tigger said...

see how long you can keep up with this :P