Friday, May 16, 2008

in Singapore now

arrived Singapore yesterday around noon (by now it's the day before yesterday...) the whole flight and transit went smoothly.

it seems hotter and more humid than my body remembered. and maybe because i didnt sleep much on the plane, i've been feeling pretty sleepy by the afternoon.

food has been pretty awesome but meeting up with friends is even better.

looking at my schedule, it's filling up quickly. even 2 weeks seem pretty sure for me to have ample time to really catch up.

i am staying at friend's home and they only have internet access for hotmail and yahoo related sites. so i might not be able to check my gmail much or other sites that i am used to... but i just signed up for the free wireless access in certain places (i think it's some kind of experimental thing from sg gov).

well, need to go to sleep (even though my jetlag is keeping me right awake at 2:20am...)

hopefully i can update more frequently later.

No comments: