Sunday, September 09, 2007

in hong kong now...

landed about 10:45 sharp. was picked up by my dad's friends (very nice of them). my uncle/aunt's friend's daughter also happened to be on the same flight.

i feel kinda dizzy right now. jj, sm, crab, and i all slept for only about an hour last nite. zzzzzz just had dim sum/yam cha with my aunt and may (the girl from australia).

just also read all the comments, jj's post about my departure. actually i also felt very horrible to have everybody going to the airport at such and ungodly hour (4am). but because of UA's worldwide computer system problem, i waited to be checked in for about an hour while they were having breakfast at BK.

my brain is not functioning right now.

all i can say is... i am still thankful to have good friends who came to send me off. although those from faith cell were filming and talking about those who didn't make it, i thought i am perfectly fine with it... the flight was just too early.

hmm... hope i am making sense. just want to thank those from faith/bbtc who came (even my cab buddy with his sleepy eyes) and also those bro and sis from ICC.

i started to felt very sad as i was sitting on the plane and tears almost came out (since i also don't like to cry in public)... it's a strange feeling. this trip out means my final destination will be the US of A instead of SG.

to be cont.. (when i am more awake)

No comments: